Sunday, March 22, 2015

BUNK BED

Here is my latest project for my grand daughters (and they are indeed MOST GRAND!).  Because of snug living conditions, a bunk bed for them was a prudent parental choice.  The bunk bed is constructed of paint grade maple and finished naturally with Sherwin-Williams Wood Classics Polyurethane Varnish. 
 I have signed and dated each headboard with my Oxford Woodworks L.L.C. logo, depicting the outline of Oxford Peak - which rises prominently to the west of my shop located in beautiful downtown Oxford, Idaho.  I signed each so that if and when the two grand daughters wish to claim a part of gramPAW's bed, they each have a autographed copy.
As the picture illustrates my shop includes the living room.  Dust free finish areas are nonexistent in the shop.

No comments: